Our project values
- Independence - we do not promote any specific products of financial institutions, we operate secondary commercial activities, that allow us to partially self-finance the project
- Openness - we are open to different directions of understanding financial education and we refer to other sources
- Expertise - part of the project team are high-quality experts in education and system changes in the field of financial literacy
- Innovation - we use modern technologies for management and content part of the project, we support interactive forms of teaching
We work with key target groups, which are:
- Schools and Teachers: We are helping to create financially literate schools on a systemic and individual level by developing teachers and methodical help in introducing financial literacy into the school.
- Pupils: We teach the principles of healthy financial habits to children of all ages and young adults.
- Parents: Helping parents to develop financial literacy of their children.
- Relevant state institutions: We influence the financial education system (not only) in Czech schools.